Everything You Need to Know About the Universe: The big bang, the big crunch and everything in between - Chris Cooper
If you are a parent like me your kid’s educations aside from health is one of your top concerns. With the changes the schools are making to usher kids into the 21 century of education this is a must have desk reference to complete any home, public or private school library. Chris Cooper does an excellent job of keeping the reader engaged while educating at the same time. The vibrant colors and illustration are simple and easy to decipher.

As a former home school educator this book is an excellent, must have book. It is entertaining resource loaded with more information about the universe than I can remember learning as a child myself. It makes an excellent resource to follow your ever educational advancing child.

WARNINGS:
Disclosure: I participate in tours with Netgalley and a copy was provided to me by the author. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.