Girl Talk: 180 Q&A (for Life's Ups, Downs, and In-Betweens)

Girl Talk: 180 Q&A (for Life's Ups, Downs, and In-Betweens) - Nicole O'Dell Typically, when I write a review; I make it one of general comments of my opinion about various aspects about the book I am reviewing. Such as the cover art, the story beneath the cover, the plots, twists and/or turns you, see or don’t see coming. I honestly can’t say I can do that with Girl Talk by Nicole O’Dell.

I agreed to read & give an honest review of Girl Talk because I have an eleven-year-old daughter I thought it would benefit her. I could never have been more wrong. I am sorry let me clarify myself! Yes, it benefits my daughter however, Girl Talk took me to a deeper place I had never intended to go. As a mother, you always want what is best for your children. However, sometimes what you may think is the best, turns out to be the worst.

Girl Talk is loaded from cover to end with answers to real questions and concerns that young girls are facing in everyday life. Which is what one would expect, true? What I was not expecting was the straight from the heart answers filled with love and concern.

Girl Talk was an uplifting inspirational journey that not only brought my daughter and I closer; it opened lines of new communication. Also, in an unexpected and welcoming way the word of God was brought into our home.

Girl Talk due out February 1st, 2012 would make an excellent Valentine Gift filled with love for the young ladies in our life.