City of Glass  - Cassandra Clare Genre : YA Paranormal Romance/ Celestial/ Vampires/ Werewolves/ fea
Star Status : 5 Stars

A quick coherent thought It might be possible that I can’t recall what storyline goes with each book. However, I am so loving this series… hope it’s’ not the med yammering away. The book is loaded everything you could possible want to dream about while in a medicine infused haze. Very well written with multi-layered characters, action packed, love interest that drive you mad, and witty lines that make you laugh aloud one minute and have you reaching for the Kleenex the next. Oh, and by the way… I think I hate the asshat mean guy.

Macy's Book Boyfriend : Jace! Mine All Mine!
Most Like Macy or who she wants to be : Isabelle was a very strong lead in this while Clary was a bit childish.

Macy’s Favorite Random Quotes :

“Is this the part where you say if I hurt her, you'll kill me?"
"No" Simon said, "If you hurt Clary she's quite capable of killing you herself. Possibly with a variety of weapons.”

“And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me.”

“I am a man" he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown.”

“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”

Want More ? Already have it loaded on the text-to-speech listening to it with my daughter! YEAH!!!
Recommend : Yes! Grades 6 and up