City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare Genre : YA Paranormal Romance/ Celestial/ Vampires/ Werewolves/ fea
Star Status : 5 Stars

In this breathtaking sequel to City of Bones, Cassandra Clare lures her readers back into the dark grip of New York City's Downworld, where love is never safe and power becomes the deadliest temptation.

A quick coherent thought Again, everything you could possible want. Very well written with multi-layered characters, action packed, love interest that drive you mad, and witty lines that make you laugh aloud one minute and have you reaching for the Kleenex the next.

Macy's Book Boyfriend : Jace! How could there be anyone else?
Most Like Macy or who she wants to be : I can say with all honesty that I wouldn’t want to be in ANY of these characters shoes right about now.

Macy's Favorite Random Quotes :

“I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."
"Well," said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job.”

“We came to see Jace. Is he alright?"
"I don't know," Magnus said. "Does he normally just lie on the floor like that without moving?”

“Well, I’m not kissing the mundane," said Jace. "I’d rather stay down here and rot."
"Forever?" said Simon. "Forever’s an awfully long time."
Jace raised his eyebrows. "I knew it," he said. "You want to kiss me, don’t you?”

“The boy never cried again, and he never forgot what he'd learned: that to love is to destroy, and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed.”

Want More ? Started it just as soon as I finished!
Recommend : Yes! Grades 6 and up