The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu (Jessica, #1.5) - Beth Fantaskey The on-line story about Jessica's and Lucius' wedding. Read it for free from the author website at http://bethfantaskey.com/wedding/wedding-chapt1.html

I received this as a bonus read to my purchase to Jessica’s Rules the Dark Side but you can read it for free from the authors website.

I was a bit critical with my review to Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side considering that I did enjoy the story. However, the wedding of Jessica and Lucius was very fairy tale like… and was just what I had expected. I gushed with enjoyment as their promise was fulfilled.

The reader is also a treated to a small comical glimpse into how Raniero is first ushered back into Lucius and now Jessica’s life. It has the feel that we are left with no cliff hangers… and we are not… However, there are subtle whispers weaved into the story line that are brought to like in the continuing sage Jessica Rules the Dark side.

My last thoughts… If you enjoyed Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side and are planning to read Jessica Rules the Dark side, it is my suggestion to purchase the kindle bonus with the wedding included and read the wedding before diving into Jessica Rules the Dark side. It will bring clarity to the… “Hump” moments.