The Boyfriend Bylaws - Susan Hatler “The Boyfriend Bylaws” is billed as the first novella in a series called “Totally Fit” and is filled many, many tangible laugh aloud moments that will have you recalling your own good old days. How many times it seems you stuck your foot in your mouth around a hot guy. Tapped for the adult genre this light hearted romance is suitable for the older young adults as well.

Hatler’s novella focuses around a group of friends who work together at a local fitness center. The banter between these friends is downright comical. With the fitness center going under, Nick steps in and saves it. Melanie, your average young hot woman struggling with relationship woos in search for the ONE, will leave you smiling and craving for more. Hatler’s witty dialogues are highly seasoned and spot on and she even tosses in some shock value moments.

I f your in the mood for some light romance that’s not over the top sexual, check out “The Boyfriend Bylaws”. You will not be disappointed and best of all…. There is more to come soon in the second installment of the “Totally Fit Series”.

Disclosure: I participate in Author Reviews and a copy was provided to me by the author. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.