My Last Blind Date (Better Date Than Never, #3) - Susan Hatler Susan Hatler delivers a laugh a minute punch with this short. Billed for the adult genre it is also suitable for older young adults. Hatler went with the subtle covers of yesteryear, a sure calling card for the romance on the pages beneath the cover.

The title “My last Blind Date” is remarkable as all Rachel Price has had is one bad blind date after the other. Hatler characters will strike a chord and warm your heart with a tale that can mirror real life.

Although a quick read it is simply delicious and full of romance that will knock your socks off. My advice, pick up a copy and enjoy your lunch break in a thrilling new way!

Disclosure: I participate in Author Reviews and a copy was provided to me by the author. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.