Bloodfever (Fever, #2) - Karen Marie Moning Blood Fever: Book 2 "Fever Series"
Star stats:
Jaded Adult:
3 Stars
Forever Young: 5 Stars
Over All: 4 Stars

Yes, I have an odd obsession cover art. That is why I must point out that I love the cover art for the hard copy of Blood Fever better than I do the kindle version. However that didn't stop me from reading. After all with the cliff hanger Dark fever left I had no choice but to continue the story despite the poor kindle art verses the book art.

I'm currently suffering from split personality disorder, (if that is such a thing?) Half of me says, Moning has done it! I'm now full time fan. I am so glad Moning spent time developing Mac in this book. I just enjoyed the style in which Moning skirts the deets and we get a sliver of hints here and there as to what may be. Not to mention he slight sexual tension that goes nowhere slow.

The other half want to beat some smarts into me. I could have save some reading time and just started with book two. Don't get me wrong, here. The story was great from a young, young adults point view. But for me, it seemed Moning spent two thirds of the book recapping the reader about book one causing the story line to move at a snail's pace.

Overall, I enjoyed the book. I don't mind the snail's pace as long as the imagery is satisfying. I can't wait to see where Moning take Mac next.