The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2) - Carrie Ryan Dead Tossed Waves: Book 2 "Forest of hands and teeth Series"

Star stats:
Jaded Adult:
4 Stars
Forever Young: 5 Stars
Over All: 4 1/2 Stars

Again, I wasn't all that impressed with the cover art but I was expecting a lot from this continues series and CR didn't disappoint all that much. However, I was thrown for a loop when I noticed the narrator change. I find it interesting that she chose a generational gap to move the story forward and can't wait to find out who's P.O.V book three will be in.

It's a tough call on me with this one because I feel let down. I wanted to see where Mary went next only I was bum rushed with Gabs story. There was something gnawing in the back of my mind it made me wonder if CR rushed to publish book two so people would forget her. The whole story changed with rhyme or reason and it seems as CR didn't think it through carefully.

However CR is still a new author and she should be allowed a learning curve. Book one was spot on CR, don't let fans rush you because it messes with the quality of writing!