A Vampire's Saving Embrace - Darlene Kuncytes Book Name: A Vampire's Saving Grace
Rating:4 Stars
Would you recommend this book? Yes, to mature readers.

It's summer time and hot as hell in Georgia, so first off I want to thank Darlene Kuncyles! I just flat out enjoyed the hell out of your novella. Because of the heat it's soooo not fair for me to be writing a review when on the verge of jumping into the closest body of ice cold water I can find. It was such a short interesting read loaded with many of my favorite supernatural's to try and keep you guessing at what was doing with the turning of the pages.

I just can't do the novella justice. I was drawn into the world of Abigail 'Abby' Montgomery from page one and didn't stop reading until the final page and left me wanting more. Not to say I didn't have my hang ups with novella. But the hang ups are little things that with a learning author in time will clear up as they gain experience. Kuncyles surpassed all my expectations yet, left me with the lingering the question who's embrace truly saved whom?

Kuncyles did an excellent job blending several different supernatural's vampires, demons, werewolves, fae and witches in the world she built. I for one hope this little novella isn't the only glimpse of Abby and Desmond we get to read. There is so much potential for the story to move forward and I will be first in line to watch Darlene spread her creative wings and write bringing a new adventure Abby's way. After all she is the highest ranking fea with a vampire hubby. What could go wrong?