Shadowfever (Fever, #5) - Karen Marie Moning Shadow Fever: Book 5 "Fever Series"

Star stats:
Jaded Adult:
3 Stars
Forever Young: 5 Stars
Over All: 3 Stars

Finally, I made through the series! Like I have stated before in previous reviews of this series, I would not have continued it had it not been a book club read. I'll admit no one held a gun to my head and forced me to read the series, I did it on my own account. Book clubs are like that, not all can be winners like the "Black Dagger Brotherhood Series" which I loved from page 1. Some are like the "Caster Chronicles Series", it didn't sit well with me when I first read it. However, when I revisited the series months down the road, I loved it. I have a feeling that if I revisit the "Fever Series" at a later date I will enjoy it much more.

As for shadow Fever, it held a lot of filler rambling's to appease me this go around. If felt as though KMM went on a rambling expedition to fill a word or page count quota. KMM did put a lot of my questions to bed in this installment but left lots of questions unresolved which leave me to question if she is planning a 6th installment.