Wicked Sinners - Charity Parkerson
I was first drawn to “Wicked Sinners” because of the cover art. I was blown away with the two different color eyes on the cover. So many different conclusions ran ramped through my mind. With “Wicked Sinners” on my “to-be-read” list, I jumped at the opportunity to review it. And I was not disappointed.

Charity Parkerson did such an excellent job weaving this story from beginning to end I had no idea it was part of a series; much less the second book in the series. Not knowing how this novel ties into the first, devastatingly handsome twin brother’s Jacques and Julian who are both immortal and Druids are determined to destroy each other.

Adriana who has fled to Martinique to escape her truly bitch of a sister where she comically meets Jacques Dubois while trying to hang dry wall. Later she meets up with “Julian” thinking him to be Jacques in a local night club and fall in love with him. Little does she know she has been thrust into an unforgiving war between two powerful Druids that could kill her?

I was submerged into this story from the very beginning. Not only is t book well written, the mixture of humor, action, mystery and romance held me and never let go. I can’t wait to read more from Charity Parkerson and plan on reading “The Society of Sinners” the first installment to The Sinners Series and am hopeful that Charity Parkerson will continue the series digging deeper into Jacques relationship with the Oracle.