Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9) - J.R. Ward

I jumped straight into this book and from page one I was sucked back into the Brotherhood World. I will admit that there are a few inconsistencies with other books; however they are easily overlooked while reading but then nibbles at you after you’re finished and suffering withdrawal symptoms from the Brothers.

I know there are some complaints about this book because it’s Payne and Manny’s Story. But come one… Every one of Wards books spills a little on some of the other Brothers. How else can the fans expect Ward to weave her beautiful brotherhood magic?

I have truly enjoyed Wards continued use of imperfections and flaws that her cast of Brothers must overcome or deal with it as best they can. It allows the reader to better connect with Brothers in a more real way and that is what is needed to maintain interest in a series. The revelation at the end with Manny—opps! Did I say that? Well, I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't put it down. Then again, I couldn’t put any of the brothers books down! Although that doesn't go without saying there were some things that were different about this book. Me complain about the brother—NEVER! However the format was different in this book but it doesn’t take away from Wards crafty penmanship. It isn't bad, but it is quite different.
If you love the Brothers as much as I do, you can't go wrong with Wards newest masterpiece.