The Coven (Sweep, No. 2) - Cate Tiernan "The Coven" picks up right where book #1 left off. In just a few days Morgan has discovered Wicca, fallen in love and fought with her best friend. Now it seems that everything she has believed about herself and her family for the last sixteen years is about to be exposed as a lie.
Like the last book in the series this book is an amazing book on magical witches. But unlike the last in the series it's much more suspenseful and dark. I loved this book it's better than the last and I can't wait till the next one comes out. I recommend it to anyone who's read the first book or is a fan of Silver Raven wolf’s Witches Chillers books.
In this book, Morgan must learn more about herself. During an argument with her parents who want her to stop her Wicca studies, she confronts them with the blood witch idea. They deny it and she finally learns that she was adopted. The rest of the book has Morgan trying to come to terms with her adoption, the fact she wasn't told about it, her relationship with Cal Blaire and possibly ex-friend Bree. All this while also learning about her powers and that not everyone in the world of magic is friendly.
Overall, I would award this book four stars. Definitely recommended to any fans of Wicca and I promise the ending will leave you desperate for the third book in the series.